Toy Lending Library
What we offer
The Toy Lending Library provides:
- A lending service where families can borrow high quality, developmentally appropriate toys and books for their young children
- Access to library staff and early learning tips to try at home
Request an Item
Families can borrow 2 toys per child (up to 5 total) and up to 5 books at a time for a lending period of 4 weeks. Check out a selection of toys, games, and books we have available by clicking on the photos below.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact the Library staff by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 705-748-9144 and we can help you find what you are looking for.
(in-person browsing by appointment only. Curbside pickup available)
Tuesdays: 9:30am to 12:00pm
Wednesdays: 9:30am to 12:00pm
Thursdays: 1:00pm to 5:30pm
Saturdays*: 9:30am to 12:00pm (1st and 3rd of the month) *excluding holiday long weekends
For In-Person Borrowing
- Click HERE and fill out a program signup form. Include the name(s) and birthdate(s) of everyone that may be coming with you.
- Write 3 preferable times within the Library’s operating hours in the comment box. Time slots are half an hour each with only one family permitted per time slot.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your appointment time.
For Curbside Pickup
- Select items you would like to borrow from the selection of toys and books found below.
- Submit a Toy Request Form including toy code and desired date for pickup.
- Wait for a confirmation email from the library staff.
- On your designated pickup day notify the library by phone when you have arrived and staff will bring your item(s) out.
Toys and books can be returned during library hours only to the designated drop off area located outside the library’s entrance.